Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Darksiders

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Exclamation An Apology to All

Regarding my recent actions in the guild, I'd like to clear out some things that I've heard from members and I suppose some recruiters.

I have not been involved with the trick/prank about /g guildhall or whatnot. I was not present during that time and I still don't know what it was about. I haven't really asked about it either, It just mattered that it was put to end.

I have heard comments that I was quite defensive aka "mean" sometimes. I'd like to apologize for that if I seem that way. I do not purposely display myself as such. I will not explain, but I have some severe IRL issues outside of AL, and sometimes it reflects my behavior online.

This is issue IRL may or may not disappear overtime.

Innapropriate behavior is becoming common in GC. So please take precaution because there are younger individuals within the guild. I will do my best and increase my efforts to stop any of these activities.

I'm not psychic. Even if I am a silly person sometimes, I'm serious about things when it comes to them. Tell me when you feel discomforted by something on Guild Chat or from other guildmates.

Therefore, I apologize immensely to the guild. I hope this clears out any wrong conclusions that people have made during this time and I will improve myself as best as I can.

Also after you read this, I'm not trying to make you guys like me. Ik you all have your personal favorite officer. I only said my honest reasons.
    Last edited by Temarichan; 01-29-2014 at 09:15 PM.
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Temarichan For This Useful Post: