I inow that was suggested many times , but we have to insist.

End gamers re pissed for kill farmers also for twinks.

Im a warrior lvl36 near 21k kills and near lb ctf kills warrior , i was in few weeks ago , but twinks and kill farmers kick me from the lb , I dont wanna you change this just for me , also that happens in mage lb and rogue lb ctf kills and tdm , u can check for example lb warriors ctf kills , just half or less than half of players in are end gamers , the other 14-15 re twinks and kill farmers , and in the future kill farmers and twinks ll get all lb spots , I work hard and a lot of players did too for get a spot in this lb in a fair way .

Stg u dont think its time to do the best for the fair players? I never used windmill glitch also never cheated , I deserve this spot more then kill farmers , just for say n1 warrior lb ctf kills is a kill farmer.

Two days ago when i checked lb ctf kills warrior one player in that lb wasnt there 3 days ago and the day when he enter in lb he had more than 2k kills of last spot..... Annoying right?

I just focus in lb warrior coz its the lb i look more , but this problem is in all classes.

First solution can be u ll change lb ctf kills and make lb for endgamers and lb for twinks in ctf and tdm , and I hope u make it soon , dont care if its next season , better for me if this season u sort it , but I prefer you stg make the things slowly and good than fast and bad.

Please read all posts about it and sort this problem , be sure a lot of players quit the game for that.

Ty , and all suggestions will be nice.