Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX:1459959
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
I've actually looked into why metaknight was going to be removed from ssb4, well it's because he's somehow OP. People tend to abuse that thing in ssbb where you use his down special move (that sounds weird :/) where he disappears for a second and reappears a little distance away from where he disappeared. People abused it by keep on tapping the "down" button enough when he disappears so you can stay invisible forever.
Shadow would be awesome, although he would be a bit like sonic, but still different.
I'm thinking if boo was added he'd be OP. Not sure why. There are like 10 more chars I want to be added, but not all are exactly made by Nintendo.

All for one, and one for all.
I don't think Meta Knight was necessarily OP but he was definitely a top tier character.

Whenever I think of Shadow I would think that he's slightly slower than sonic but slightly more powerful, but their sets of attacks/special attacks would be different. And shadow looks sweet.

What other characters are you thinking of? One's that would have a chance of making it into the series, though.
I thought the same about Meta knight. His final smash attack isnt too great, but makes it up with his meelee fighting. I want him back
I want shadow obviously. Somethin like him screaming "CHAOS CONTROL" for final smash would be cool.

Some of the characters I want in the series is Sora from Kingdom hearts, Waluigi from Mario (not so much tho :/) and some really cool powerful Pokemon to replace that annoying jigglypuff. jigglypuffs useless >_<

And I think Mewtwo should be Brought back from Ssbm. True, he wasnt that powerful, but he could be brought back and made to be stronger.
Ofc tho ppl say lucarios the new mewtwo.