Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Me, You & Cross-Class Combos.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Default Me, You & Cross-Class Combos.

This is really a forgotten awesome side of previous Legends games. Combos, guys. I think in some early video about AL some important guy (I believe name was Fernardo) of something spoke about combos being enabled! And also here's some stuff I digged up:

In another change from the series, combat is now active. No more target lock auto-attack. Regular attack as well as skills have to be activated. The joystick from Star Legends is retained as is the “Charge” meter from Dark Legends. Combos from Pocket Legends are back in – these are activated when playing with others.
    Source:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/830/feature/6462

The charge up attacks from Dark Legends make another appearance but there will also be quick rapid hit attacks as well. There is also a new combo attack system where players can combine powers with other team members to unleash massive damage attacks.
    There is one unique feature about class abilities and that is, when you are partied up with other players, you will be able to combine abilities to unlock massive combos. As you level up you will be able to also specialize in certain skills for further character customization.
    Source:
    http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4667& Itemid=172

We've never seen or heard anything about them since then.

Name:  combo.png
Views: 2473
Size:  280.2 KB

Last edited by Madnex; 01-26-2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: The contest ended, edited to better reflect the reference made for skill system suggestion.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post: