Hello folks,

I've been playing around some RPG games lately apart from PL (Heresy! ) and an idea came up to my mind that can be added to PL itself for all of you: PERKS.
What are perks? Perks are abilities that can be added to your toon, that can affect your DPS, damage, luck or be even more complicated and all of this PASSIVE. Let me show you some perks example:

LUCKY FINDER: When you smash a chest or doing a percentage luck-base quest you'll get more reward that you normally would (more gold from chests, more pelts from quests, a pink instead of a purple...)

FIERY THROWER: When equipped with a fire-based weapon you'll deal more damage than usually and occasionally deal a speacial combo that will add additional damage.

ZEN MASTER: You can concetrate to a point that you can evade all incoming fire for 5 seconds every minute.

URSAN RAGE: You have the strength of the brave Ursans that will save Alterra from all Evil, for that you receive an added armour stat of +25 and enemies will deal less 25 damage to you.

Of course all of this are just ideas of perks and can be class specific while others are common to all classes. This way you can choose a perk every 2 levels and there must be MORE perks that you can aquire by leveling to 100, in order for you to make radical choices (you invest more on luck based findings and quests but less of DMG output for example).

Suggestion delivered.