Thread: [Suggestion] Second tier classes!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default [Suggestion] Second tier classes!

So I had this idea like, what if after you hit lvl 37 your character has the option to pick from 2 classes that extend off of your base class. Like second tier classes tweak the skills and provide bonuses to certain stats. I think second tier classes would add more customization and personality to each player while giving the old players a breath of fresh air. Also as a note if a person was to pick a class but regret it they could 'revert their character" in the skill screen for 15 platinum. Upon picking a second class you're refunded SKILL points to distribute among your new skill kit. I'll give my ideas for second rogue classes as there the only ones I have thought of IMO!

Rogue -> Ranger/Assasin
    Assasin: Your rogue has embraced the shadows and skills are based around darkness. Assasin would act as a superior close range dps utilising daggers.
    Assasins receive a +50 str+dex bonus with increases to dodge, critical, and dps.
    Skills:
    Shadow Peircer<Shadow assault(power boost and better armor debuff)

Noxious bolt<Dark Dart(stronger poison, single target)

Shadow Storm<Shadow Pulse(self-cast small AoE damage. Quicker cooldown but around same power)

Combat Medic<Shade(self heal that recovers 35% hp but grants mana regen for 15 seconds)

Aimed Shot<Mind slice(Aimed shot damage directly infront of the caster in a line with chance to daze target, hits multiple targets)

Bomb<Shadow Walk(turns you into a small walking AoE with the same buffs as bomb)

Entangling Trap<Come Hither(Your rogue uses the enemies shadows to push enemies towards her also giving +5 dodge. Solid damage but chunky mana cost and 10 second cooldown.)

Razor Shield<Shadow Shield( Similar to the prior but replaces razors with shadow tendrils. This skill also doesn't cause bleeding but has a 5% chance to cause slow.)

Ranger: Your rogue has cut her ties with the shadows and honed her skills as a master marksman. As such their skills with a bow are percise and deadly allowing them to engage enemies from afar while supporting the team.
    Rangers receive +50 Dex/Int. With increases to bonus dmg, dodge, and damage.
    Skills:
    Shadow Piercer<Tri-Arrow(Cone attack with chance to knock down but not knock back)

Noxious Bolt<Poison bolt(Nearly identical to noxious but with increased poison time)

Shadow Storm<Dyna-arrow(Much Increased damage of AoE but replaces chance for crit damage with chance to lower targets vision)

Combat Medic<Field Medic(Almost identical to the former. But replaces ability to create more medkits with having a 30% chance to make a mana medkit in PvE. Medkits are also yellow for HP and blue for Mana)

Aimed shot<Ranger's Shot(Similar to aimed shot but with increased damage and mana cost.)

Entangling Trap<Conibear Trap(100/80% Chance to pull enemies into trap radius in PvE{10% in PvP} other then that nearly identical. Except for a cleaner steel appearence of the trap itself)

Shadow Veil<Smoke Bomb(Almost identical to the prior but causes damage on first burst{Like a bomb would}.)

Razor Shield<Barrel Roll(A unique movement skill that doesn't cause any damage. But a sub-skill of this move allows your Ranger to drop either a Trap or a Bomb mid roll. Depending on which one is on your skill map, and if you have both on your skill map then it's a 50/50 chance of one or the other. This causes Barrel Roll and Bomb or Trap to go into cooldown. This skill also frees you from stuns/roots/slows.

Warriors -> Beserker/Knight
    Sorcerer-> Wizard/Grenadier
    I know im missing the other 2 classes but I just wanted to share my idea with others. C:
    Last edited by allplay; 03-05-2014 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Finished Assasin/Rogue

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allplay For This Useful Post: