Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Honesty

Hello,

I have heard quite a few times, players getting the ''luck'' to buy expensive items (mythic and/or arcane) from low level players, or even new players.

Example: ''OMG! A newbie looted an arcane egg, he was in Windmoore asking for the price of it, I bought it for 500k instead of 8 million! Now that's being a merchant!''.

I'm sorry, but i've seen people ''stalking'' new players opening Locked Crates in Windmoore, trying to get their expensive looted items extremely cheap. Do you know what i'm trying to say?

Anyways, my suggestion is, that STS creates an automated message that pops up EVERY TIME an arcane or mythic item is looted from a Crate.

Like, ''Lucky you! You've just looted an arcane egg! Make sure to check the auction house to know the real price of your looted item before selling it to anyone or opening it (if it's an egg)!''

Something that could warn new players about the actual price of their looted item. Just an honest thought.
    "We are so made, that we can only derive intense enjoyment from a contrast and only very little from a state of things." -Sigmund Freud (1856-1939)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shlump For This Useful Post: