Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Suggestions small and large

Hi guys,

Been playing for a bit (just hit lvl23). I have some minor suggestions and then a few big ones that may not even be possible. First the small:

- Class indicator next to name. When someone joins it would be nice to see their class right away. This could be done through an icon of even the color of the text.

- Display enemy buffs, debuffs, and level. This one is simple and really needs to happen.

- Hits, misses, +XP and +gold currently pop above our heads, but it lags way behind in large fights. It needs to keep up with what is happening, otherwise it is useless.

- Bound items. Really hard bosses should drop weapons that bind to that character and cannot be traded. that way the only way you get it is to help defeat that boss.

- See stats of items you are buying/trading as if you were equiping it. That way you know the +/- effect it will have for you.

Now the larger suggestions:

- A real party system. I would like to be able to stay in a party even in town.

- Guilds. Yeah I know this one is coming, but I want it really bad.

- Voice chat. This may be a reach, but I think it is possible. We are playing on a phone after all. It would have to be wifi/4g only, but I think it could work.

That is it for now. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Tree Dude; 12-22-2010 at 01:56 PM.