Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
Hey Zorin. Our apologies for the accidental expenditure of Platinum on your part.

At the game's original launch the intent was to have Elixirs be like popping quarters into the video machine. The team recognized that the pop up would come up and you would have to have a 2nd accidental tap in order to actually spend the platinum.

We know that this is still too easy to do. We have a task in to change it, but it requires a new client version to do so and that new client work has been pushed back in favor of getting out the Dragon Enclave expansion. We prioritized the expansion since Shuyal was getting a little long in the tooth and with Halloween and Christmas, end game itemization was getting a bit saturated and people were complaining for fun new things to do.

All that is to say, we hear you and we have plans to fix it in the future. Thanks very much for your understanding.
Thanks Sam!

I have other required changes in the "Suggestions" part of the forums and I hope you bring those up to the dev team; in my opinion, those changes/additions should have been there from the start.

Especially this one: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...tem-one-by-one