Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Deviant Misfits> Strong and Proud, We aim to misbehave. T2(1 year old)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We don't know that.

Smurf's account traded those daggers away, we do know that.

What set of circumstances that led up to that trade happening, we don't know.

The bottom line is that we won't give those daggers back. Sorry. We are very concerned about policies that could lead to the duplication of such items and in turn lead to an erosion of the game economy. That's why we don't give such items back under such circumstances.

Your best defense against such issues: ensure your account credentials are known by you and you alone.

But there's no item duplication here!? Why didn't you reply to my post lol.. I'm just saying Sam.. There's no item duplication here.. It's a simple act to reverse the trade bec it's clear that the owner never meant to sent it out or had no whatsoever intentions and may possibly not even him.. Which I know you guys are clear of but I do understand that you're sticking to your policies.. But it's an easy fix that there won't be any duplication.. Meaning deleting one from that character (who te daggers were traded to) then moving it back to smurfs. I don't see no attempt of duplication there and you guys know he wasn't trying to duplicate.. Your argument of "we don't know his intentions a" I don't think is a strong enough argument. On another thought...Let's say he attempted duplication.. Either way he isn't gonna win (he didn't attempt that) because ur simply bringing his daggers back from the person who possibly hacked him.. Focus on that.. Your example given isn't the same situation here.

You guys know he had them so why not just give back what he had and take what the other acc NEVER HAD. no duplication.

Anyways just my point. I'm not gonna reply anymore it won't change anything. But I hope you guys do look into native x offers. Bec is hate for this to happen to me or any other people
    Last edited by inkredible; 03-06-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours