Wouldn't kill u guys to come to sl from a bit and show us that you're all still alive and watching over us. Im tired of friends quitting saying "sl is dead devs don't care about us anymore" and all that other negative stuff. Bring on the new cap, bring on the new vanity, armor, or whatever u guys can do to make this game funner than what it used to be. I understand that sts makes most of the money from AL but you guys made this app too its not here for nothing. If u wanna make money on SL or wutever maybe u guys should patch plat glitches. Haven't u guys realized that almost everyone that gives u feedback on how SL is compared to the other sts games says this is the most organized game that has potential of being even bigger than whatever it was before you guys ran off to the other games. Come on, many people are being let down because they feel like u abandoned the game, me personally i love SL but we need new content. Can u guys help me keep hope alive that this game will soon be back on top? And please respond or sumthin becuz i realize u guys hardly even talk on the SL side of forums anymore. Btw i only made this forum acc to tell u guys that were still alive over here.