Thread: SpinOff!! Are you a PVP, PVE, or a Merch!?!?!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default SpinOff!! Are you a PVP, PVE, or a Merch!?!?!

I'll admit, the other thread had me thinking...

I'm not a hardcore gamer, my life doesnt allow me to analyze a game/skills/etc and go all cray cray on ppl or enemies and solo elites. I simply dont have the time for it. I'm too busy making money and managing my REAL life.

sooo....I always play on my phone or tablet when I'm on the road with WORK at airports/bus terminals/in taxis/or while I'm feeding my 2yr old...yes, she's splashed squished green peas on my phone from 5' away...future rogue in the making I swear...

anyway...I mainly merch. its quick, easy and if once you figure out your niche market, you can make bank so you dont have to work hour/hour farming elites and such.

I mean seriously...ooooo you have a pretty banner that says leaderboard. yawn, is that tradeable/sellable? nope. no cares given. you cant waive it at someone with brother whimm and say I trade you so ok.

me? bankroll. I log in, run my maps up, buy my gear, help guild noobs when I can or my phone battery doesnt overheat....sigh...

I mean heck, who's with me!?! I know I'm not the only one who only has a couple minutes while on the toilet in the morning to goof around??

sniffle....am I??

awww

mannnn

FML

but I luv it

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stackz For This Useful Post: