Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I don't know how to respond to this. I'm pretty sure you have an arcane staff. I'm using the same exact gear as I used last season (all level 30/31 mythic). And with that old gear, I average around 2 kills for every one death. Surely I am not so talented as to be better than everyone else at pressing the touch screen buttons on my phone. Give me that arcane staff and I'm pretty sure I would have 5 kills for every death.

And no, I don't use 5 skills, I have just 4. Sometimes I spec 5 skills, but I never switch in middle of battle -- I'm just not quick enough for that as I'd be dead long before I got back to the main screen. Usually if I spec 5 skills, it's a PvP/PvE switch. As for warriors, the only ones I usually have trouble with are those with the glaive or bonesaw. Even the maul warriors are not so impossible.
The point is that with 3 attack skills things are more balanced and this is why people use 5 skills. Right now I don't even spec life giver because it's utterly useless. When I use 5 skills I only switch skills to feed people mana. It's not even useful to me because of how little health it recovers and I don't even need the mana. And if we could spec 3 attack skills with shield and life giver, then fighting warriors would be closer to balanced.

Seriously what is the point of having every skill maxed out? Everything is going on passives now. This makes the game less interesting. Adding a fifth skill slot opens up the possibility for many more interesting builds. Also then they can lock the skills screen in PvP.