Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dearest STS developers..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Dearest STS developers..

Dear STS, we love you. We love playing your game, we love that you interact with us and address our issues personally. I can honestly say that has never happened to me in any other game. We love the fact that you try and keep your in-game economy stable (try is the keyword). We love that new expansions are coming out to keep this game interesting. I know you've received a lot of criticism about due dates and all sorts of things, but remember, we love you anyways. All these angry people commenting on dragon enclave threads need to reassure you that they're only angry because they care so much. And they only care so much because you made such a wonderful game.
    From non-plat users to big plat spenders, all can agree that this is the most amazing mmorpg on multi-platforms, and its free! So when you read these heated statements from people, please don't get offended, they're simply too caught up in a magical world which YOU have created. And its very appreciated.
    To all the AL players out there, remember, as you get frustrated over expansion delays, these are normal people working on this game. Normal people have setbacks! And these developers actually take the time to log in and chat with us in-game. This shows an amazing provider-consumer relationship, which we should all be very proud to be a part of. STS has a better heart than almost any other gaming company, which is proven through their interactions with us as well as this FREE game we all enjoy. Please be more considerate before flaming them in the forums simply because your merchanting isn't going well due to announcement, or that release dates don't coincide with your work schedule. They're doing wonderfully well and deserve all the support we can give. Free2play not pay2win, what more can you ask for?

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to MetalForce For This Useful Post: