Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Elite Runners> Official Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Chart on the first page updated. I am happy to announce that we placed 60th, which is the best result in the history of Elite Runners guild

I would like to thank all our members for the hard work in this season, which is coming to an end, and so is this thread, because most probably we will start a new one soon and this one will be closed.

Thank you for keeping our guild friendly, free of dramas, scams, thefts, trash talk and in general thank you for good representation of our small community.

When 6 months ago dramas, greediness and selfishness made our guild explode, I did not believe it would be possible to build it up to such a great place of fun and trust.

I highly value every member, but still there are few names that I want to mention. (Sorry for anybody who is not mentioned here, no harm intended)

MJ (Myungji), without your dedication (and Staff ) this would never be possible.

Kali (Kalizzaa), if you had not said "Why not build the guild again?" we would probably lose hope on that dark Thursday. You were the impulse to rebuild.

Goi (Dragon), thank you for endless runs and help to our members. Many would leave frustrated if you did not provide help and time.

Kama, even if in pink gear for a long time, thank you for doing the hardest runs with our members. Thanks for never giving up.

Emily, Mike, Eba, and all Elite Runners that re-joined - thank you for your trust, dedication and huge contribution during build-up phase.

Jaarx and Nevhok, our Italian buddies - thank you for joining us in the dark times and thank you for your never ending help, during our contest in particular.

Wki, Patrick, Raymond, and all your RL buddies from PH and Singapore - thank you for all what you do when I am sleeping or working

And I could go on and on and on...

Thank you Elite Runners for the great time in Season 5 and see you in new season soon! I really hope we will not be waiting for new Elite levels too long. And if we will, we will think some fun up, I promise!!!

Good luck!!!

Queen,
    You forgot a very important thank you that I'll add for you here. Some time ago a personal situation arose for me requiring me to take different employment as well as find a second job. I dropped the guild in your lap and had to say good bye. I can't say I could be more proud of how the leadership in this guild held it and the vision together.

Martin, my friend, my guild master, thank you.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alrisaia For This Useful Post: