"The NEW Inventory Suggestion!"

INTRODUCTION: I have some suggestions that I just thought that needs to be implemented in this game. Please read carefully for better understanding. Please check my grammar/spelling error. Ask a question if you want.

First Suggestion: Number of the item Owned.

An average player has a lot of locks in their inventory and its hard to count them all especially if you have other items than Locks in the Chest part. So let me get straight to the point.

Let us say you have 5 lockeds. The current system shows each lock 1 by 1. This time, I want it to be like Essence that they have xnumber to the right on how many essence you got. And this is also available for all items you have in your inventory that has the SAME lvl, and type.

Second Suggestion: Delete Option

Once my first suggestion is implemented, this will we be very important. When you click in an item(ex. double devourer maul of potency) and delete, the game will prompt "How many of these item you wanted to liquidate?" then there will be < (Amount of max item you have) >. EX. < 2 >. And you can also click on the number 2 and enter a number on how many of that item you want to liquidate.

And third, Stable should have a Hotkey so that we can access the stable easily. ( Out of Topic )