I think as the population and popularity grows in PL its important to identify the true loyal members of this game who show honesty, team work, integrity, and share.

This is strictly my experience in my own game play and the list on the bottom are the players I find have the above qualities so when I do log in to play I always join their games and they always join mine. Again, this is from my experience only so if u ever see these guys/girls you can be sure they have your back.

VIOLENTSAINT
CHANGSTER
ELECTRICBOLT
EPIIC
FELORA
HENZ
IBOTT
IREDI
MAJESTYC
XROX
SCIENTIST
WCIII
YIAE
ZIAE

Im sure I am missing names and will update as I get them. Feel free to add to my list. Also the above players also help lower levels as in we do also give equipment to lower level newbis and try to help out where we can.

Example... I have been playing and when I find pink loot which I know they want and I cannot use, I will save and give when I see them and vice versa. Also I am able to share pink Weaponry to use for days at a time and I also lend out without fear of them scamming… this is the trust and fun factor of this game.. almost impossible that any player will have all the best gear so finding a close group to share and play with is the most fun and the spirit of multiplayer games… best thing is… its nothing formal like guilds, gangs, etc.

Thanks for making this game fun guys.