This is for everyone thinking about sharing any of your personal information with anyone on the internet. Just some lessons I learned, and I hope you heed my advice.

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE ON THE INTERNET!

People like to lie and post fake photos of who they are!

Do not take anyone's word for what they tell you.

Do not lie about your age to make yourself seem cooler.

Do not mislead people into thinking that you are something you aren't.

Do not engage in "Sexy talk" with anyone who you are not sure of their age.

To prevent the above, do not engage in "Sexy talk" at all!

In short, I don't want/need anyone younger than 18 hitting on me, or pretending that they are older than they really are.

If you do give out your personal information, you better be prepared to back up your lies! There is no such thing as 'secure' or 'private' on the internet. There are many ways around these terms. Something that has been said to be 'impossible' is only considered a challenge to determined people.

There are many creepy/crazy/stupid people in the world, and you never know who you will run into next who will take your misleading/false information, find out otherwise, and continue to be creepy.

So basically what happened to me was this... Met a girl, she said she was 22, we talked, exchanged email addies, eventually exchanged phone numbers, after much talk, was told that she instead of 22 was 19. The kinds of things that she talks about are 18+ material, and it was really misleading. I checked up on all of this, searched what I was told, and found out she was only 14/15. I also found out the state/city/school she lived in/went to. Her mother's name, and her friends name. All names have been omitted, and history will be cleared of everything I found. I do not need any of that information, and I would never give it to anyone else, so don't ask. I confronted, and received more lies, and today, all info was 'blocked' only proving me more right. I do not seek revenge, or wish to out anyone, but if this kind of behavior from people I know to be <18 continues, I will inform the proper authority(parents) of what is happening so that they can be responsible and monitor their children's safety better.

So anyways. Moral of the story here is:
1. Don't trust what people tell you on the internet without solid, undeniable proof.
2. Don't lie to people on the internet about who or what you are, and expect no consequences.
3. Telling other people your personal information not only puts you at risk, but also your family at risk. You need to think about those around you before you make the choice to give out your personal information.

I hope that if you are not at a mature enough age to be making life decisions on your own that you will read and understand that I do not want you to be targeted, or preyed upon by someone who has no morals or values. YOU are the number one security for your personal security on the internet. You should never allow anyone you do not know to have any sort of access to anything they can use against you i.e. (pictures, phone number, where you live, where you're going, how long you'll be gone, real name, real names of family, anything that could make you a target basically.)

Please be more careful with your personal information. Don't get yourself into something you cannot handle! Please do not lie to others about your age.