hey guys, i've been keeping track of tooth drop rate.
I've done 60 boss runs (the amount of runs per boss and how many teeth per boss is being kept secret) and have gotten 7 teeth.

that's about 1 tooth every 8.5 runs. Lets assume 5 min for an average run. That's an average of 1 tooth every 42 min.

It's going to take 240 teeth to get both the helm and the armor which comes out to 10,200 min. There's 60 min in an hour so that comes out to 170 hours.

So if you want them in a month you'll have to run about 6 hours a day. Of course, by the time you've done that much farming you probably would have dropped other magma gear in elites or arena.

This is just a rough estimate of course. My point is it's going to take an extremely long time and we'll probably have dropped better gear by the time we've gathered enough teeth.

This is the elite legendary gear the same as architect was last season. I'd like to make a suggestion that the drop rates of the teeth be kept the same (so the shard recipe stays rare) but i'd like to see the cost of the gear be lowered significantly.