Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Benifits for Non-Plat Users!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Lightbulb Benifits for Non-Plat Users!

Hello.
    I'm a farmer and I don't want to spend my real life money on this game for Platinums, But Don't you think there should be some benifits for us. We do a lot of hard-work in running hauntleds to earn Hauntled coins, Do daily bard for Story tokens and the newly released currency "Drankin Teeths".
    What about getting some benifits from these tokens/coins/teeths? You can't waste them only on pets or some weapons that are not useful at all!
    1)Like when running arena, elite runs we need revive if we die during an intense run. If we can revive using 5 story tokens , 10 hauntled coins or 1-2 drankin teeths, It will be nice .
    2) As many posted already, Buying elixirs using the same Hauntled/Story tokens will be cool.
    3) Opening Lockeds:- Everyone wants to try his/her luck by opening crates. There are elite chests but IMO they got a really low chance on getting an Arcane/Mythic stuff. And If we're already a Non-Plat user, who wants to waste hardly-earned 200k or more on opening these chests???. If locks can be unlocked/opened using 30 story tokens, 30 hauntled coins, or 5-10 drankin teeths, That will be aweosme.
    4) Respec:- No one can wait 1 whole month for the Respec weekend and change build. These respec should be buyable by using 100 story tokens/50 hauntleds/20 drankin teeths.
    These are the basic problems that I or any other Non-Plat user will be facing.
    Many people out there will not agree to me. But" How much benifits should be there for the rich dudes out there who can waste money on the game".? Come on, It's a game and It should be balanced.
    Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post: