Thread: L35 Voodoo Mage Guide.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default L35 Voodoo Mage Guide.

Ok so I have been gettin a lot of questions about 35 mage pvping. I thought this was a good time to quit pvp for a while and share with the STS community a pvp guide. So anyone who is thinking about doin 35 pvp, it's pretty fun, try it! -Boiled

-Ok so first the most common build:

*L35 Halloween Voodoo (Tank) Mage*

1. Gear: (INT enhancing stats for Halloween Helms and Mantles) L35 Halloween Helm, L35 Halloween Mantle, L35 Voodoo Pin, & L35 Pink Evidence Bracer/L35 Pink Doll or Head.
    *Use L20 Acrobat's Fine Platinum Band (2% dodge, 10 DMG) as ring*
    2. Stats: 104 dex and 75 int.
    3. Skill Build: 6 Buffs, 6 Light, 6 Fire, 6 Heal, 1 Drain, 1 MS, 1 of both Ices. (Frostbite and Ice Storm)

4. Combo: Buffs, Frostbite, Lightning, Ice Storm, Fire, Heal, move away from target, then Drain, & REPEAT.

-This one is very similar, but a little harder to use.

*L35 Halloween Voodoo (Nuke) Mage*

1. Gear: (DEX enhancing stats for Halloween Helms and Mantles) L35 Halloween Helm, L35 Halloween Mantle, L35 Voodoo Pin, &
    L35 Pink Evidence Bracer/L35 Pink Head or Doll. *Use L20 Champion's Fine Platinum Band (2% crit, 10 DMG) as ring*
    2. Stats: 104 dex and 75 int.
    3. Skill Build: 6 BOV, 5 BOM, 6 Light, 6 Fire, 6 Heal, 2 Frostbite, 1 Frost Storm, 1 Drain, & 1 Mana Shield.

4. Combo: Buffs, Frostbite, Lightning, Ice Storm, Drain, Fire, Heal.

-The "Oldie" Voodoo Robe Mage.

*L35 Voodoo Rebalanced Pvp Mage*

1. Gear: L35 Halloween Helm (INT enhancing stats), L35 Voodoo Robe, L35 Voodoo Pin, L35 Pink Evidence Bracer/ L35 Pink Head or Doll. *Use L20 Fine Platinum Band of Techinque (1% dodge, 10 DMG, 1 armor) as ring*
    2. Stats: 112 int and 67 dex.
    3. Skill Build: 6 Buffs, 6 Light, 6 Fire, 6 Heal, 1 Drain, 1 MS, 1 of both Ices. (Frostbite and Ice Storm)

4. Combo: Buffs, Frostbite, Lightning, Ice Storm, Fire, Heal, move away from target, Drain, and REPEAT.

*TIPS FOR FIGHTING*

-BEARS:

For any of the builds, always KITE for bears, and this kiting technique works on any class except foxes and rhinos. Try to do your BUFFS, FIRE, FROSTBITE, move away from target, FROSTBITE, LIGHTNING, ICE STORM, FIRE, HEAL, DRAIN. Then repeat. (You may need to buy a L35 Pink Paw for extra armor and dodge debuffing during autoing the bear)!

-MAGES:

The combo that I use are listed at number 4. on each of the builds.

-Birds, Rhinos, & FOXES.

You do not need to worry about birds or rhinos, but you might want to think about foxes. Do BUFFS, FROSTBITE, LIGHTNING, HEAL, ICE STORM, FIRE, DRAIN, HEAL, then reapeat. (When low, put up MS between FIRE-DRAIN.)

*WORRIES ABOUT STATS*
    If you do not like using 104 dex and 75 int, just use the good ol' 112 int and 67 dex for more INT base, increasing spell dmg, and nearly everything else vital for a classic mage.

>Last but not least, I hope this build helped a lot and leave any feedback/questions below! Love you all.
    -Boiled

*(As of 3/29/14, all of my gear I use in pvp is listed in CS)*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boiled_35; 04-20-2014 at 05:44 PM.

[B] PL- MAINS: Boiled

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Boiled_35 For This Useful Post: