Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lightbulb Red Jester Vanity (see image)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78443[/ATTACH
    ]
    Am I the only one longing for a new rare Vanity that can beat or even just can be equal to the normal auction prices of Red Arlor, Steel Commando, Green Arlor and some other high-priced vanities on store? Well I understand and respect the value of those said vanities coz most of them were available only on the 2nd season of the game; there werw only few plat buyers during that time who were able to purchase and store most of those vanities making them very rare and having an insane prices in auction. Well, I am sick and tired seeing only those vanities rocking the peak of vanity categories in the consignment shop nowadays. We need some more rare vanities. We need much better style. I suggest the Red Jester or any much cooler vanity from Sts that can break the spell of the magic of the second season vanities that might be looted on Locked Grand Crate of the Watch. Ofcourse, its loot rarity must be like the rarity of Mythic drop or even much harder like in-between the Mythic-Arcane drop rate so that its price will also be insane on CS....
    Will you agree or disagree?
    Why then?
    Pls leave your comments here!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images