Thread: Thanks :D

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Default Thanks :D

So I looked at Zeroblu's post and decided to make my own copyrights to him blah blah blah well here we go!

Girls

Alliebelina- ever since I came back to SL, she was one of the first friends that I made. She's THE BEST PERSON EVER omg yea bestie 4 lyfe.
    Xroxinex/Xkiyara/Lealue - another one of my good friends I met. She's one the best people I've ever met and she's has the kindest personality ever \^-^/
    Mecha - oh lord. This woman... Well Mecha somehow found out who my old toon was and we were pretty great friends back then. She's sooo nice to me @.@ ermagerd. And she has one of the most original names evaaa
    Yasmiine - jeez yassi.... um I made a great friendship with Yasmiine when I first joined her guild. I was kinda shy and spent some time talking to her about life and she helped me alot o.o Thanks Yassi
    ^-^ khara XD
    Smitzy- I miss this girl so much D: she barely comes on anymore . BUT she's sooo fun to pvp with coz we always tie in the end... I shall kill you one day e.e
    Dreahmazing- she's sucha mysterious person o.o but she's sooo nice to everyone and fun to talk to
    Tebes - hehe tubs hehe. She's always such a bright and cheerful person to talk to except when one time I accidentally pissed her off and she was hella scary e.e
    but still she's a amazingly happy person and great to talk to

Guys

Vaudrac- one of the best trollers ever in this game e.e we always send each other blank pms or pms ":>" he's a great person to be friends with
    Dashbro - well this guy. Great homie, always tries to cheer me up with his "black" language(if you know what i mean lol) Great friend in pvp and helps me whenever i need him o.o
    Supahboy- SUPAHHHH NOOB. He's come to DL xD lmao. supah's also one of my good friends and has helped me alot in pvp when i was being rushed.
    Zodiarck - XD this guy is so funny. Even though I just met him in this cap, he's a great and funny guy. Thanks bro xD
    Uafaud- OMG UAF he's sucha hilarious person -.-" always makes me laugh with his instagram pictures xD gooby plis

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE YOUR NAME THEN COMPLAIN TO ME AND I WILL ADD YOU
    Last edited by DivineMyth; 04-10-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DivineMyth For This Useful Post: