Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Bael 2....the story endeth

I remember whence a frosty spider hath been defeated ye olde elite Bael the Second entered and smacked the bloody hell out of us, 'twas a long time ago. It took the might of tanked warriors but was of little avail.

Now post haste of modern event, a fellow guildie rogue required mighty assistance of an awesome heroic tank, unfortunately only I was available, and thus wielded my mighty sword upon the enemies of windmoore harbour and the shocking blue crab. As I hath defeated this beastie and to the accolade of many bystanders, I continueth to pose, the rogue notified me a boss awaits. I sayeth to the rogue 'Boss but I hath defeated it, look there it lay dead!'

The rogue sayeth 'NAY you egotistical maniac! There is a boss just there with a mighty axe and a skull floateth above'. As I peered, I yelled YE GADZ OF FROZEN COCKLES AND BARNACLES!!!!! 'TIS BAEL ME ARCHIST OF ENEMIES!!!!

I hath no special mythic armour nor did I posses any weapon, ring or amulet of any mighty power. Therefore I tooketh elixirs of damage reduction and damage increase. After gulping of the fruity bubbly elixirs, one talked of tactics with the little rogue.

I tanketh and useth the might of Abaddon as my other pets faltered, and ye O' fragile rogue of level 22, inflict damage upon Bael as I attain his attention with a few mighty skull crushers.

Thus a mighty battle ensued neither Bael nor I relented, and the rogue buzzed and stung with incisive damage, after what seemed an eon of a battle, the brute known as Bael of the Second Coming, lay dead, and I the mighty Warrior - VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  273.0 KB

Views: 404
Size:  273.1 KB

Views: 397
Size:  195.4 KB
    Last edited by Waheedski; 04-12-2014 at 07:14 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waheedski For This Useful Post: