Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All! | Contest Update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

Default The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All! | Contest Update

Name:  ring mage 2.jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  136.7 KB

Thank you everyone for participating in The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All Contest!!

It was a long one, and so many of you worked SO hard to get in every single day to get that ring. Congrats! The contest has now ended and I am hard at work filtering through and verifying the entries before awarding prizes. This will take me a day or two to do, so please be patient and the winners will be posted sometime this week.

Regarding the "Last Chance" given on Day 20, here's the latest on that:

This challenge was a hard one for sure, and entering 20 days was a serious feat, but entering 19 was a serious feat as well! There have been so many times in my life where I worked really hard to do something every day and missed one because of life circumstances. I've had people miss a day because of working overtime, because they were sick or in surgery. Any number of things that are just plain out of their control. No, this doesn't apply to everyone, but ultimately this doesn't mean that they worked any less hard on the other 19 days.

That being said, some of you mentioned that there is a large difference in the number of people who did all 20, and the number of people who did 19. This changes the odds quite a bit, and I can understand how that could cause frustration in the handful that truly made it all the way through and stuck with it. So...here's what we're going to do.

There will be TWO ring prizes awarded for this contest. The first ring will be awarded to someone in the pool of users who genuinely completed every single day of the contest. Then, the people who completed 19 days will be added into the pool and another ring will be awarded there. Then, Dragkin Teeth and Shards will be awarded as stated.

I believe this is the fairest way to handle things, and will reward the people who stuck with us for such a long contest and worked so darn hard to get all of those entries in on time every day.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Remiem; 04-14-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 86 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: