hi everybody,

juz wanted to share this..

my friend did some code craking on lockeds..surprisingly, any lockeds from maps below kraken maps r not going to give you any mythic nor arcane items...only a bunch of golds, pink items, n sometimes pink eggs or small amout of platt..5-15..

any lockeds from kraken maps to the latest tindirin maps will give better chance of getting myth or arcane items n other better pink items..with sometimes lots of golds n platts..

however the most interesting finding is that, lockeds dropped from elite map areas give you the best chances of getting very good items..arcane, mythic, rare legendary items, eggs, lots of gold n platts..but lockeds from elite areas below kraken maps r not going to give any mythic or arcane items. But sometimes these elite lockeds give you nothing but gold..eg: 2000, 2000, 2000.....heheeheheh!!!

so i heard that sts said all locked give u similar chance of getting good items..well, think again guys..hope this info help you locked lovers decide which one to open..

dont be sad if you only get all 2000s..u juz need to choose the right locked..

by the way..all of my lockeds come from kraken maps n above...happy gaming guys....hahahahahahahahaa