Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Immaculate> *New Thread! Never Surrender!*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

ok...continuing my list of guildies deserving appreciation:

Sfubi: she is a lady with lots of trumps card on her sleeves. She played all three characters and she leveled all three of them in no time....very persistent indeed She will help with achievements and maps. I love it when she asks "which character you need? tank, mage, or rogue" And when running hard map with her, she always gives clear direction and instruction Oh she even has some of those tricks and tactics to run normal maps fast

Cybernova: Very motivated newbie in town...I mean in guild...Yes nova is fairly new to immaculate (and if Im not mistaken to AL as well)...but she learned very fast. Always motivated to take down any challenges in front of her. And she is always ready to give a hand to those who need it

Baklolz: one of our best mages and stalkers He helps guildies alot with achievement. He also shares any tricks he knows about running elite maps, making elite maps easier to run and more bearable

My appreciation list is not complete without mentioning this guildmate who hasnt been online much lately...
    Zalgida/Fauksuras: he helped me to get ap for two hard elite maps (i.e. elite skull cove and elite wraith of heart) when the cap was still lv 36. I was fairly new to the guild at that time too. He also taught me about pet systems, rogue skills, tdm, and abit on merching.

Of course there are much more guildies that deserve my appreciations...these are the people who make immaculate fun....
    otahaanak, thrindal (my egg teammate - I just cannot say enough how awesome you guys are), oahionaba, cysna, chriztine, xpolosion (he is a great mage if only he would fight more and talk less), annih, anarchial, waynerdy, wirt, kalenna (for always saying hi to me and talk to me, your small gesture of friendliness is contagious ), swartz, kowido

ok I'll stop before my list gets longer >:-p

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fynnie For This Useful Post: