Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please exclude low level pvp from the CTF CAPTURE UPDATE.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    It has resulted in flag playing chaos among my guildies, friends and random player at CTF 10-12, CALL it free flagging we call it a way of playing, on many occasion it has cause frustration, both guildies got the flag question is who will go out? or will they duel? talk about harmony will the other guildies let them have the kill for the flag? will we do alternate flagging? I can hold the flag have 4 of my guildies in my team and the room will never end.. Guildwar scenario which the only way to end room was to flag 5.. but a blocker has the flag, how will that promote competitive 5v5 CAPTURE THE FLAG? This update has so many unforeseen drawbacks.. I understand that people just flag to get that 10k ap for a TOP player lb position but for so many of us, it is how we play and enjoy this game.

So many 41 has been asking for a competitive 5v5 i say let them have this CTF update only, as for us low level we dont want it.
    Lol special treatment?. So you want to let the low level only have the greater opportunity to be in the leader board while end gamers don't? Thumbs up for this update, they made the CTF how it suppose to be. I suggest you should read the description of CTF Capture first.
    What about level 13 to 26 + twinks what are your plans for them?

Peace
    Last edited by Riptank; 04-30-2014 at 02:04 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Riptank For This Useful Post: