I have spent a good amount of money towards this game. An amount I am actually ashamed to admit but I have the feeling any caped account is also on this boat with me.

So the issue. Today is Thursday... I had a day off from work and Thought to myself "well I could farm steels in the mini dungeon today" so I sent a purchase for 800 platinum ($50 USD) and awaited the *800 platinum has been added to your account* message, as it always does.

But what's this? No platinum? Now I understand that sometimes the store has a few flaws but I think purchases $50+ should be a pretty high priority for the STS support group.

I sent out an e-mail around 4:00pm GMT and at 5:00pm GMT I got a nice e-mail basically saying sorry ma'am our office closed at 5:00pm GMT we will help ya tomorrow.

This did aggervate me a bit considering I sent the purchase and report a hour before Support decided to end their day of helpin players that are on all hours of the night.

Since I am aware STS isn't incredibly concerned about the PL community as much as the AL community these days I thought I would give everyone a little help

DO NOT EVER BUY PLATINUM AFTER 5:00PM GMT!!!

NEVER EVERRRR BUY PLATINUM AFTER 5:00PM GMT ON A FRIDAY (Support won't be able to help you till 9:00am GMT Monday morning)

And of course you don't receive any benefit for your aggregation except a pre-typed, "Our sincere apology" letter.

So my advice on Buying Platinum?
Do it at your own risk if it is after 5:00pm GMT.