Thread: Dancce's 30 Mage Knowledge[Dancce Is Back!]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Dancce's 30 Mage Knowledge[Dancce Is Back!]

Welcome to the lovely Dancce's 30 Mage Knowledge Mini-Base! I appreciate the time you guys devote to read my guides so now, I'm coming back for 1 more joyous time with the community of STS. So, over the few months I've been backed out, I've been playing a lot of League of Legends, like you guys would be interested xD. And I had a blast. But the community of League had this intense feeling to it, like ragers and stuff like that. One day I was playing a game, and I got frustrated. I was losing and I was getting harshly blamed at for no reason. That was when I remembered you guys. Pocket Legends. STS. Dancce. That's what drove me to reclaim 1 more time, 1 more time of you guys coming out for a Dancce guide. So here it is, the Dancce l30 Mage guide (not Jun's way, Dancce's way :\ nah Jun's is better).

CC [Dancce Glossary- CC (League Slang: Crowd Control which is PL's Frostbite, Icestorm, HS, or any kind of slow/movement reduction.)] Crowd Control affects the game harshly depending on your movement and heal. Frostbite consumes time by snaring your avatar in its place. Root does the same thing. My point is that Crowd Control consumes more than damage because of their play on PvP.

Build Mechanics:
    As a Mage, in the L30 Area of PvP, you dont NEED a build. I used to think that too. Thing is, so many people think that a better build is a better idea. Sure, when you have a wacky build, it might sound unfitting, but you can't just switch out the build right away. Know the build. Know the CC. Analyze its weaknesses and strengths. It may turn out to be a good build. The other side of this would be that you can have a reccommended build that is already checked and reviewed.

BUILD #1: 6 Buffs 6 Light 6 Heal 1 Frost 1 Icestorm 1 Fire 2 Drain
    Notes: Okay, so this one is a cheesy one, that is hated by most people because of its 6 heal. There are builds that can knock this one out but I'm sure they are concealed. This build is a tanky build that is just the middlish to get you started. This build goes for sustain and later-duel-period potential as with a speck of early-duel-period stomp.

BUILD #2: 6 BOM 2 BOV 6 Frost 6 Light 5 Heal 1 Ice Storm 1 Fire 2 Drain
    Notes: Okay, so this one is my current one. It's a huge nuke one, and with 5 heal, you can sustain if you don't stomp them quickly enough. This build will make you fall off really hard later-duel-period, so you should use Frost-Light-Drain-Heal-Ice-Fire-Run and Regen Cooldowns if not nuked yet.

I'm really bad at finding good builds, so that's all for now.

Armory:
    My standard armory contains a l30 Int Helm, and rest is the shivering talon set. For rings, I like to contain a dodge+damage and crit+damage ring. That's for the nukes, but I would reccomend on my behalf that crit+armor or dodge+ armor would stomp on Build #1 with its huge late-duel-period power.

Tips:
    1.) You would drain after you land frost + light successfully, to land the nice damage factor after their armor is shredded a little.
    2.)Running and waiting cooldowns is a huge factor in a duel.
    3.) Ice+Fire has same cooldown time. Also same with Frost+Light.

That's it for now. Post my mistakes in the replies section and I would like to thank straight to Nfk, ArtplayJun, ArtplaySam, XOmgBear, Xbipo, Nae, and the STS community! This guide is a free, quick way to get started to build your knowledge on L30 Mage. If you would like a stronger build-based guide, I would strongly reccomend you check out ArtPlayJun's guide. Switching out, Shiv and Dancce. ^.^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dancce For This Useful Post: