Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default People who actually want to pvp

First of all, before I say anything; I'm writing this thread as a ''neutral'' player and I'm not taking sides- Just saying what I experience as a regular pvp player.

Ok, so I know there have been so many threads about 2 warring guilds having fights and argues who is good, who is bad, who is spotblocking and many other pointless things that come with this ''war'' ...

In this thread I wanna speak in the name of those who just wanna pvp no matter if they are fighting with magnum or resilience or with any of their alliances...
    Here 's the thing...I fought so many times in pvp areas in ''resi-team'' or ''magnum-team''. What I actually do -I go to town join random pvp area and choose a team and in the case I join lets say Resi-team and Magnum players are on the other side -I get marked as a Resi ally and then they try to gang me, accuse me for things I have never done... Those things happend to me few times on the both sides, but I must say that I was more times marked as Resi than magnum ally.
    For example, the last time such thing happend to me was today -about 20 mins ago when I'm writing this post. -So, I random joined a CTF room and I picked side. I saw nobody is fighting (as usual), except one guy farming his dummy.So I just sit in the mid of the room and fooled around with some magnum guys. After 5 mins of nothing, in the room enters a magnum warrior... Let's call him Hlobolus (the name doesnt exist in AL)...(in mean time I was the only player left on my side-except that lv40 dummy) and Hlobolus says: ''Gang him, he helped Resi''.... What next happens is, those guys that were fooling around with me start ''chasing'' me together with the guy mentioned above. I mean... whats the point? Lol! Ofc, I left the room cuz there is no other way, it was one magnum guy farming his dummy and couple of his friends fooling around anyways...

So, again... This thread was not made to throw some extra hate on Magnum or Resilience (what happend today didnt make me take any side or make me hate one guild. I have friends in both Resi and Magnum, so one or 2 persons cant make me hate or done like the whole guild) but to tell that there are actually players that want to pvp for fun not to have some kind of war.

Edit: My Ign is Immortalis ( those who dont know me from forums might think its some kind of annonymous thread )
    Last edited by luka; 05-04-2014 at 11:24 AM.