Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Elite Dungeons...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I'm against anything but letting someone that has dc to reconnect with party. I am Still wondering why anyone thinks there is even a problem with the elites to start with except the dc, but opening elite maps to random joins seems like a mistake that has already been made in the pvp maps. It will be abused and you will have no one wanting to go into the zones bc of it. Out of fairness to everyone who spends there time, which is extremely more than the pots or elixirs in the elite maps, the areas should remain all timed only and no random invites or joins. If dc is the problem then find a way to fix it without jeopardizing the whole system which is not flawed as of yet. I've invested in the game and I hope that you will take time time to really evaluate this before letting the beggars and scammers of Kragg to infest something like the elite maps with random joins , and standing back and watching others kill while they " supposedly" have lag problems anyway. There is a reason we play endgame and these elites are it, so I beg that you don't take that away from us by allowing others to take advantage of us and the elite maps that we learn and strive to perfect. Sorry for the soap box, thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twomucho For This Useful Post: