Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite bosses, is this some kind of joke?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    Please explain me why me, as a tank i have to play like a rogue and kite the boss so i will not die? Why does the red zone in tindirin one hits me when all my spells and attacks are for close range? My only choice when fighting tindirin bosses is to run around and heal the dps, how fun is that?
    Hi Ravenousxd,
    I play warrior exclisively and have been around, im not the best tank but i try.
    So here are my tips and i hope u like em.
    1. Do not ignore other class comments, we as 'tanks' need their feedback because we are suppose to protect them.
    2. Jagged trail boss-i hated him too btw- but after a lot of runs i noticed that it is impossible not to die with his main attack- i tried all combinations until i realized the only way to survive is to be invunrable - time your Charged HOR invul skill, when u see the big red cone u have approx 2seconds to released a charged HOR shield , and u'll be safe, i have 'tanked' this boss quite well this should work.
    3. Magma corridor boss - same tactic as jagged trail boss but wait for the orange ring to appear- 1-2secomds later the red zones will appear - release HOR and u should be safe.

Note: it should be a given that u are spamming pots heavily
    My gear:
    Weapon: Maul (but any weapon works i just preffer maul)
    Armor: mythic - i tried all magma, but like i said, only way to survive is to be imvunrable for that attack period
    Ring: arcane but i have ran with mythic ring with same tactic before i acquired the arcane ring
    Amulet: doom
    Pet: adviced is sam for regen but i switch to singe for the str bonus

Build : chest splitter, skyward smash, vengeful blood, Horn of renew

I hope this helps, pm me ingame if u wanna run and try this i think it better when u see it used

Also dont get me wrong i still die every now and then lolz but its when i dont time HOR right

I sincerely hope this helps,

Maarkus

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post: