Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I can't listen to this rubbish anymore. Please do not talk about things which you assume or know nothing about. And please stop trying to put down someone when you are clueless about the situation.

First of all

Bear and Zeus you are incorrect. Emage has 71 elites and his idea will also lower the value of his items. He is a collector and he also loves to farm!! He rather his items lose value and have something new to farm for and something for other ppl to enjoy. He's trying to come up with ideas to stimulate the players of PL. He isn't proposing it for greed!

He does not think he is the only high baller in PL. His initial offer to Avid was all GOLD no items which is the highest gold offer Avid did receive. Emages offer to Avid was so Avid would have all gold and not have to sell the elite items. AVID did not want a trade that couldn't be or in one trade. And Incase you haven't noticed NO ONE was willing to do a one trade deal or all gold.

Avid did accept Emages deal and Emage decided not to do it partly because all of the nonsense Avid was gonna make me go through as the middle man.

The only reason Avid currently sold it to the person he did is because of Emage. The buyer was Emages friend. Emage swore to me the buyer was good person and a trusted person because I wasn't gonna be the middle person for someone I don't trust and can turn around and try to report me or say I scammed. Emage helped facilitate the deal. He ruined nothing. It is because of him Avid is now able to work towards selling the items and have the give away he planned.

Now back to the OP.

We all have our own opinions about this topic. Please voice them in a mature way without attacking the original poster or the ppl who comment. (or by bringing up off topic untrue issues)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post: