Thread: racism

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default racism

Hello everyone.... Im not expecting anything to be done about this but i just wanted to express myself somewhere .

A couple of days ago me and my indian friend were pvping and He feels more comfortable speaking in our native language . Then this bear boots him with the reason "your language and country is stupid , get out" .
    I feel like an idiot now that i started thrash talking to him instead of taking any screenshots . But whatever , whats done is done right? Innicially i was very upset and i told some of my friends to hunt him down and word spread that he was being racist . But now hes put some sort of twist on it and whenever i join a game , he says "Look racist liar is here". Idk what to say to this cus when he says that ,everyone becomes all curious and asks him what happened . Then he makes up some bs story and everyone turns towards me when im the actual victim here . I try to explain what happened but they say "stop lying nooob , hunted , gtfo ".

Idk what to do guys....any thoughts?

Ps im not looking for sympathy or crying for attention , im just sad and i had no one else to talk to .

ign dualsplicer
    Last edited by for the lulz; 05-19-2014 at 08:34 AM.