What a ride! One thing I did realise is that a skill set of windmill, seismic slam, venge and HoR does not bode well there. You can manage like I did, but it will be a struggle and you'll be spamming health pots a hundred miles per hour.

The first onslaught of mobs was nasty! Plus my inexperience at running this map was a big handicap, hence we got slapped stupid!

It was all down to lack of communication really, the party never ever ran with a tank before and did not know how or when to utilise me, but then after a while it all went rather well, they used their experience in parking mobs and we pulled enough making sure we don't lure serpents, shamans or those reptile thingies together.

The party didn't care about dying numerous times, so it was ok cos I died about 6 times *cough*

The arachnid boss loved putting me in a cocoon! He/she killed me 3 times!

I'm still buzzing from that elite run experience, seriously buzzing irl LOL.

I just got to figure out how to deal with the first wave of serpent onslaught, any ideas given are totally appreciated.

Oh another thing... I move around a lot when fighting and was told to stand still, the party even sang the song in chat - moves like Jagger, after a mob killing lol. I'm sure that moving around a mob is a good thing when tanking in elite.