Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [L41]: 8-bit Salute CTF Tournament!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default [L41]: 8-bit Salute CTF Tournament!

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    I doubt Rep would go for that since EOS team had to go against them with 4 players :/ and when their 5th come on later they wouldn't rematch >< anyways gg!! We play them next so let's see what kinda game it will be!
    We couldn't rematch because we would be the ones lacking a team member by then There was an agreed time and we waited for more than 15 mins for Geo. Paul was the one who decided to go on with the game with only four members. They said it was no problem that we couldn't do a match then but from your comment it seems otherwise. Some of my members went late to work for our matches, so when it was done of course they wanna rush to the office. It took us awhile to get that schedule decided on, even if it meant having to make sacrifices.

If the Misfits didn't want to leave flag room and expected us to always keep coming at them when we would be at an obvious disadvantage, I don't know why we should be held at fault for making our own strategy too. They were able to make 2 flags from when our warrior got disconnected, of course we would be on the defensive side
    Last edited by Classychic; 05-27-2014 at 10:40 AM.