Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
Hence the use of the verbiage "was available" not is available. I t never would hve been without Zeus I don'tunderstandyou argument. You seem to just dislike Zeus.

Your basis is that because the issue was addressed and thus the thread removed to prevent further arguments over a unrelevant subject, Zeus didn't bring up the issue. Well sorry to burst your bubble, he did.

Additionally, if you didn't see the thread, why are you calling it a temper tantrum. How can you evaluate something you haven't read?
Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Its more of a counterargument that the exploit is not public. Few fortunate such as myself were able to find this out. I talk to many players and they are unaware of it. Even many that are on or trying to get on the event lb.

Its sounds contradictory afterwards saying knowledge is power. Many will say knowledge is "something I know and you dont". So the exploit is "something I know and you dont". If the information is common and public to everyone, its not so much power there. The money portion, I agree with his comment. The rest is just fluff in an attempt to try and justify whats happening.

I never said anything about a temper tantrum either.
One of my biggest peeves is people not reading my posts. Please read my posts if you quite them.