Recap ...

From what I understood by reading other threads, there will be another crate that will have a double chance for mythic weapons. This crate will not drop any mythic armors/helms/amulets or rings. These crates will drop from the bosses, I suppose.

The current crate will have a different name and will drop everything that it has now + some other stuff.

I've been stashing locked crates for 9 months now and I was looking forward to opening some at the Ursoth event. Changing the name of the current crate is not a help to the people who have been hoarding crates for all these months.

Instead, you could somehow upgrade like 2 or 3 old crates into a new crate.
If you agree on this, we will not end up losing time trying to gather the new locked crates for a double chance. Also it could work for plat users who can finish an upgrade fast with their plats.

When there is a new item in town which drops from locked crate everybody will open crates to get it first.

With this new exceptional crate they have to farm days to get 100-200 crates to open. With this upgrade-conception everything should work faster and has benefits for both plat users and free players.