sup pl fratman here (my two players). I would like to make a lvl 29-32 twink contest. Im the judge and players will be pvping eachother im only allowing 5 participants. There will also be an entry fee. The fee is 8k and ONE pink from each participant(u will be giving the gold and pinks to me). Who ever comes in first place will get all the gold and the pinks that the participants gave me If there is a tie between 2 players the two players that tied will play each other. who ever gets the first kill between the 2 tied players will win the pot. The pot will probally be 40k and 5 pinks. oh and if u can't trust me about giving me the gold and pinks just take a screen shot before giving the gold and items to me and make me say: I promise not to steal ur items/gold. Take a screen shot of the promise u just told me to say and if i dont listen send the screen shot of the promise and email it to support@spacetimestudios.com then snd it.they should respond in a day or so.
no cussing
no being mean to people if they beat u

once everybody is done pvping and we found a winner add framan and i will give u the stuff u won

ill decide who is pvping who on january 20th at 5:30 Eastern Standard Time (EST)

k once i get 5 participents ill update this thread.oh and to pay ur entry fee add me as a friend then go to a place ex. forest haven so u can pay ur fee.u get 2 choose where we meet. i should be on at 5:00 EST or earlier

Have fun pvping at 5:30