Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mail/Guild Bank System?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Mail/Guild Bank System?

I have recently been delving into a game known as World of Warcraft (WoW) and noticed some features that would be extremely handy if implemented into PL. The first of these is the Guild Bank System. It allows players of the same guild to deposit and withdraw gear, potions, crafting mats, and gold from a guild (in PL terms) "stash". This allows players to give gear/items/gold to other guildees that need it without having to meet them in game where time zones might not be convienent. I know that questions will arise about how to limit the withdrawls that guildees can make, so ill answer them before. In WoW, the guild master can set daily gold/item limits. When a guildee first joins a guild, they have little or no access to guild bank features. The guild master must log on and set their withdrawl limits. The GM decides how much acces guildees have before they get promoted. The second feature that i would eventually like to see in PL is the mailbox feature. This allows players to send gold and items to one another even if they are offline. Again, this would help resolve time zone issues. You just need to type the recipitants name into a bar, pick the item/gold you wish to send, and do/dont add a subject, and off it goes! The person recieving the mail will just find it waiting in their mailbox.

I hope everyone likes these ideas, and i would love to hear some constructive criticism. Please reply with any flaws you find in these systems, questions you have, or improvements! Thanks! Pancake out!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pancakepanic For This Useful Post: