Thread: Some Positivity!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Some Positivity!

So I was rolling all over Brackenbridge like the farming noob lvl 25 noob that I am.

After obtaining a leprechaun amulet for 199k, It already felt like my night was ready to be shackled down harder than a lumberjack's sweat on his classy square shirt.

I decided heck, tired of ice queens dress, I put on my sweggy leprechaun gold hat and gold garb and started my hunt for salty glory.

I drank the bitter taste of 12k lux from bidding, knowing my gold has seen better days, the grinding begun.

Straight off my first run, I re rolled for a locked chest. Those fireworks hit my chest harder than 1000 trees flailing at my direction with the magnitude of a wrecking ball (I know, I should stop with the Miley cirus reference).

But after 24 min, still rocking my disfigured head (you see, trees are pretty hard), Disenchanted from My Chemical Romance started playing... I could hear the screams of a stadium full of shirtless lumber jacks rustling impatiently, and knew, I better get another lock before this song is over.

And in the middle of that scene, I got one! Who knew severing a rabbit's foot really did favor the gods of Arlor. So much that I got another lock the very next run.

Just when I thought those lumber men were satisfied.. this happened the very next run.

And all of that happened within 2 min.

So I ran out my last 3 min and got a 5th chest for the lix. Those lumberjacks will never love trees the same way again (they might actually wear ties now).

So that's just my little spill to counter* all the "ZERP HELENA AND DOVA OP!!!!! MUST NERF!!! THE BALANCE IS BROKEN!! GOD TWINKIES!!"

Hope it motivated you to continue making lumber jacks cry from your amazing farming <3
    Last edited by LightPurple; 07-07-2014 at 04:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LightPurple For This Useful Post: