Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
General theory of economic only applies to a group of very large people and vast amount of goods. In this case market price is not sensitive to individual contribution. But there are two parts missing:
1). This theorem assume that all people are rational: they make decisions that maximize their benefit. But in AL, I don't find this to be anything near true. Most of people here are blindly lead by a few people who sets the initial price of the goods(i.e. Arcane Ring)

2) The supply here is way too small. In this case individual will matter: think about the nightblade pet, can you say that the very three people have not significant influence to its price ?
obviously every player tries to get maximum gold for his item as possible, its a competitive mobile game, what u expect people fix price of samael 20m?and only sell for 20m?

As of arcane ring no1 set the price, i bought shard on second day of release for 55m but bcoz of its huge demand by all three classes ultimately the price rose to 85m..No1 bought many shards and set the price to 90m

sorry ive no idea about economics and its theorem.. my statement was based upon nearly 4 years of successful merching in sts games..

For nightshade you cant compare nightshade to any other item of game its completely different..there are like 250-300+ samaels and 75-100 daggers and 5 nightshades..

love is here or not, doesn't make a single change to market and am pretty sure he didn't made millions by selling people cheap items..

Ps. sorry for going bit off topic, i was trying to explain in deep(lol)