Thread: I officially hate Helena.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

So I would have to agree that something is wrong with her. I have fought her with lvl 15, 31, 36 and 41 mages all with mostly top grand gemmed gear. Her scaling is definitely off. She is incredibly easy at lvl 15. I can kill her in less than a minute solo without the ward or any elixirs. At lvl 41 she is tough, but I think reasonable and doable with almost any party I get paired with in a PUG. At lvl 31 or 36, just forget about doing her in a PUG.

A much too common occurrence for me is joining a map with my lvl 31 mage, having a lvl 29 rogue and a lvl 32 warrior join me. I think to myself "not ideal, but doable." We make our way to the boss and bam, a lvl 36 warrior joins the map. Now a lvl 29 rogue and a lvl 31 mage are fighting a boss scaled to lvl 36 with lvl 32 and 36 warriors who do almost no damage and sometimes can't even stay alive, begging for mana the whole time. I feel like a mosquito trying to take down Godzilla. The few times I have decided to stick with it, assuming that the rest of the team doesn't give up, it takes me forever to kill her and I end up using hundreds of pots. An ok scenario if the drops were actually potentially good. I am usually not a fair weathered player and I don't give up easily, but unfortunately I do not find this boss either fun or worth it, and I recently more often then not have been finding myself just leaving the map if I am in a less than optimal team with my twinks
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 07-08-2014 at 11:54 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post: