Hello,

I felt like coming back to PL after a 3 month break. Yesterday I emailed support a request and they replied in 40 minutes saying no (which was fantastic). However, I replied to the case and said 'Alright, thanks for your effort Brandon,' and guess what, they 'blocked' me so a request I sent today got resolved automatically. I don't appreciate this lol So support, you think every post after your 'no' statement is another argument from the customer? If it is an automated system, I suggest that you re-read what the automated system read to make sure you don't wrong customers.

Don't be SO sensitive towards a talkative customer debating a case and block them from sending more cases right away because if you were them, I'm sure you would add another statement if a support agent said 'we don't need your permission' or 'our decision is final,' but offered NO explanation to WHY the decision is final whatsoever. This leaves MANY customers upset and helpless because they feel like they have been wronged but they are the ones who are right! They NEED a definitive explanation to why the decision is final and rebuttals to express their points that have not been expressed.

I also feel like banned people or scammed/hacked people need a second chance. Seriously. How many people have lost their accounts due to website scamming? How many people have been banned but not replied to for years? If you give them a second chance, watch them cherish it, and value it! A permanent ban or an account scam with no appeal rights is outright too harsh. How would you feel if you were banned forever, and cannot explain a THING? Let alone being account scammed and having to watch/think about the scammer impersonate and haunt you for another few years?

Frankly, from the point of view of a customer, most of us feel left in the dark when being blocked by STS and cannot testify when we have a burning desire to do so. You do not know how much you are tormenting your customers by not answering them. We, customers, do NOT know what your interface looks like, how much effort you put into investigating, and how you come up with explanation-less but 'surely true' verdicts.

I know it is silly to critically critique support for a GAME, but this relates to real-life courtesy. Do you care about your customers? Would you do this to them when meeting them in real life?

Sorry for the criticalness, but I feel like this is the only way to show STS how CUSTOMERS feel as opposed to devs. Please consider making these changes. Thanks.