Thread: I'm SO DONE..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default I'm SO DONE..

It's one thing when at lower levels 20's, 30's people zone out on event runs when they get Helena as Boss of the zone. BUT... (insert angry face) at lvl41 I was pretty much forced to burn THREE Energy's in a row!! (The total amount u get on your toon per day) -and yes i know energy essences can be farmed but that's not the point here-
    I get it, u might say make a prty then go in... This event should accommodate pugs just fine.
    But I zone in with Party 1:a group of 3 Warriors we see Helena as boss THEY ALL ZONE OUT, Group 2 Warrior 2mages & myself a mage -The warrior zones out- then subsequently the mages zone out.. Group 3 1 rogue, 2 Warriors (Warriors zone out).
    The warriors zoned AS SOON as they saw Helena was the boss for zone & didn't EVEN TRY at all, other classes zone out as well but in my experience majority of the time its warriors that bail first. I didn't want my event fun to end in a total of 5mins for the day so I went and paid for a energy kit.
    Yay!! We zoned in prty of 2 Rogues, Warrior and myself the mage... we got the Lizard boss Europhy something. GUESS WHAT... wait for it.. THE WARRIOR charged up FIRST and charged straight in to attack. O.O i almost fainted... wait wait the boss WASN'T Helena oh yea right..

This has happened to me MANY times in this event as well as to MANY other players, finally the frustration got to me where i had to post. Good thing this event is only 5 more days.
    P.S I hope STS makes their next event where ALL of the Bosses are as hard as Helena... and see if ppl just simply give up instead of rise to the challenge. Because giving up if all bosses were equally difficult & main boss was incredibly difficult most likely wouldn't happen. You would have to succ it up & face the challenge instead of zoning out looking for an easier challenge.
    Everyone doesn't have the gold to buy energy kits or the time to farm essences then wait the hours it takes for them to finish crafting. When ppl choose to zone out & others aren't allow to join, there decision to run hurts me as well (burned energy) and that's not right.
    Last edited by Hottsauce; 07-16-2014 at 12:23 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hottsauce For This Useful Post: