Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I agree with everything said so far. I've been wasting energy as well. I already reached gold tier on my level 41, so at this point the only point of doing the event dungeon is to farm Ursoth or to get tokens. And 17 tokens is not worth even one death IMO (yes, I do care about my PvE KDR). So unless I am with a good party, I keep my distance from Helena and only fire off skills from a distance. If the warriors all die or people start leaving, then I leave too.

As for finding a party to run with, that takes a really long time. I am an arcane mage and I am in the best guild Karma, yet for most of this week when I sign on I spend a half hour or more looking for a party and fail to find one. Most people are not doing the event at all at the times when you want to because they don't have any energy, and those who are competing for the leaderboard are already in full parties. So it's just random chance that you find someone to party with.

In the future they need to pair players with other players of the same tier so that you can run PUGs. And yes, if the boss is as hard as Helena, the loot table needs to match it.
Perfect summary. For me it's not so much the KDR, but the cost and benefit ratio. Waste 10+ minutes and burning potions all for what, 16tokens on gold tier? I rather battle that second boss twice at the time cost of 1-2mintues each run. I will follow through with ursoth because that battle is at least somewhat fun and rewarding with spirit chests/elondrian crates/little bears. Helena is just a sight for sore eyes. You know you will need to time commit 10-20 minutes and absolutely no drops.