Thread: New guesses regarding 'L77-ultra cap'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Default New guesses regarding 'L77-ultra cap'

As announcement of 'new content' arrived, I'm going to guess few things again, may or may not b come true but I promise it will b entertaining and fun to read.

The prev. Guesses - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-*shifty-eyes*

Here r they -

1> 'New ultra lvl 77' Implying this lvl won't b easy to obtain, along with current lvl cap is staying as it is in term of xp reward quests point of view, new cap would take 200k-500k xp to achieve.

2> One single lvl cap, one single dungeon, probably one single quest and probably final lvl cap rise in pl guessing by the 'ultra' word so to make sure ppls don't get all it easily and get hungry for new content again, every single thing gonna be pretty hard and way much less dropping rates too.

3> Means we gonna experience most pricy items (sets) till date (defenately other than discontinued etc)

4> (l76-77)XPs can't b gain in any other dungeon mean no more mega maze with any dungeon xp elixir. (Its a suggestion too)

5> Though things r going to b pretty hard to achieve but don't expect much about 'new content' perspective I meant most of the items/things are gonna be recycled and obviously along with the dungeon itself as they announced.

6> New elite items will have significantly more ARMOR than damage to balance/scale base damage and effective damage simply means no more 2-3 hit kills.

7> Also means pretty much old school PvP is coming back to endgame PvP in term of time/number of skills need to kill opponent.

8> While armor will b increased significantly along with damage, dodge will b decreased slightly.

9> Current op sets will get less boost while underpowered sets will get more boosts, these are the tweaks I kept saying that r coming with new items.

10> While skill values of classes gonna be nearly same, overall PvP damage nerf is going to be taken off.

11> Mages are going to be next Opest class once again, and Rhino will be next hardest class to kill

Well these are things I can think as of now...

What are y'all guesses?

Update : Time to guess the items/set
    That's how ur bird is gonna look like (nearly cuz item will be bit recolored)
    In last ss I didn't get a armor to buy in cs.
    There won't b any elite talon.

Also if we take remis post literally then we may get elite armor and weapon only means sets -new elite armor and weapon I shown with swift helm and shld are going to make sets.

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-18-19-34-43~01.png
Views: 442
Size:  105.3 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-18-19-35-57~01.png
Views: 432
Size:  73.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-18-19-36-44~01.png
Views: 432
Size:  114.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2014-07-18-19-37-59~01.png
Views: 429
Size:  84.6 KB
    Last edited by Waug; 07-18-2014 at 09:24 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: