Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Default An Idea about Nekro the Undead Whelp

Reason behind the Idea:
    When it was announced, that a new Arcane Pet, Nekro the Un-dead whelp is coming soon, I was a bit pleased when I saw it can be obtained by doing a quest, That is PvE(Elite) based. By reading the whole thread, I got to know, it'll be Singe egg only that'll be needed to complete this quest to obtain an awesome pet. Everyone thought, Yes , its an awesome move by STS, as we con convert a 12mil pet into a 50-60mil pet or even more.
    Then, rich guys( You may call) started buying singe eggs and started offering to high for Singe, and it was ridiculous. As we can see SInge egg worths over 50m now. I'm just thinking, those players who are offering more , don't want the normal players to receive an awesome pet? Yes, many troll by saying "Too broke for Shady and Surge"? And now, when there was a chance for us to get an awesome pet, they broke all the hopes as 50-60million gold for those guys means nothing, right? Nothing as they're ready to give a 100million for a pet. And it's impossible for us to get that much gold with super low chances of obtaining an egg from locked. So taking this in consideration, I request you to make some changed to the crafting quest for obtaining Nekro egg!

Some Ideas on How to Obtain/Receive Nekro Egg:
    1) By taking Quest from Paracelsus the Alchemist, we'll be sent on a mission/quest to collect special Arcane Parchments from specific Elite bosses around Arlor. These parchments can be combined to make a very rare crafting recipe. These parchments can dropp ed from all Dragon bosses available in Tindrin( Drake, Alagran, Rendtail). Collect X(say) amount of parchments and return to Paracelsus the Alchemist to complete the first quest. After completing the quest, you'll receive a Recipe that can only be stashed, nor be traded or liquidated in inventory( In order to keep it safe, it must not be liquidate'able).
    2) After completing the first quest from Paracelsus the Alchemist, you'll be given a new quest to Obtain undead Ectoplasm. This undead Ecto plasm can be dropped from all tindrin bosses and a very very rare drop from normal tindrin bosses. I'm not sure about quantity, but suppose 5 undead ectoplasm are needed to complete the second quest. After looting 5 Undead ectoplasm, you'll receive a last quest in order to obtain this awesome pet.
    3) By Getting 5(say) Undead Ectoplasm, you'll comeplete the 2nd quest and Paracelsus the Alchemist will give you a last quest, this would be one of the hardest one.
    Ok i've thought a lot for this quest and here is my Idea:
    In the last quest, Paracelsus the Alchemist will ask you to get a Singe egg in order to start crafting! The ones who already have Singe egg, can deposit those eggs to Paracelsus the Alchemist and can start their crafting session.
    For those who don't have, There will be a quest to Find 100 Undead Nekro's bones that can be dropped from elite bosses in Tindrin! The drop rates will be 50% off the drops rates of Teeths. These bones should have a low drop rate and after collecting 100 bones, your quest will be turned in and you need to report back to Paracelsus the Alchemist!
    Now, there should be a benefit for those who already have singe. These 100 bones, can be used to make their singe back into an egg! This egg should be non-stashable/non-tradeable and after evolving singe back to the egg, the 3rd and last quest is finished and your crafting process starts!

For those people who don't have singe egg:
    Those 100 bones can be a new recipe to obtain a singe egg! Suppose If I don't have singe egg, I'll use 100 bones to buy a recipe to craft singe egg! This recipe will take 150 drakin teeths to start the crafting process. With 150 teeths and 100 Bones you can receive a new non-tradeable/non-stashable singe egg!
    After that, you can return to Paracelsus the Alchemist and complete your crafting process
    This can be the best way to get Nekro egg.
    If you have any ideas regarding it please post.
    Thanks

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post: