Thread: Try It

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Default Try It

Hey guys. As most of you realize, endgame pvp (endgame in general) is a pile of baloney. For the average character, it takes about 150+ mil gold to fully gear up with Samael, not including any other pets like SnS. IMO, it shouldn't be this way. What is it, takes 300+ mil to gear up with SnS? That's a bit ridiculous. So here, i've stopped endgame and decided to just help out noobs (make a new toon and guide new players through maps, gifting while doing so), and met some cool people on the journey. I hereby propose all of you to try twinking. Give it a shot, at first I was one of those people who would lol@twinks and put them down but I never knew what twinking was like until I tried it, and I tell you, it's better than today's endgame pvp. It requires much more SKILL at a lower level. Gear is CHEAP, a lv. 15-16 warrior would probably take 3 mil gold to gear up, not like the 150 mil at endgame. Everyone is friendly, believe it or not. There is still ganging and spawning, but hey, that's part of the game and happens at every level. For those of you interested, I recommend you to try level brackets 15-16, 22-23, or 26-27. 15-16 would be most ideal, it's a very active bracket with many different guilds to try out and helpful hands. 22-23 takes more skill to be successful. In that bracket, everyone is running around with Samaels, so you gotta be pretty skilled to compete at that level. And last but not least, there's 26-27. To me, this would be the most enjoyable bracket, however it isn't the most active one because most leveled up to endgame. Twinking is also a very good investment (if you're cheap and don't want to spend gold). Reason being is that all these twink gear ia discontinued, so the value of all the items you buy will not go down (unless they introduce better gear, tarloks or druids for example). The best thing about twinking is that it is FUN! I honestly can't remember when the last time I actually had fun in this game. You should definitely give it a shot, I find clashes and 1v1 rooms (or whatever else you enjoy) on a daily basis. Sorry for this one long rant paragraph, but you'll get your money's worth. Enjoy and remember , this is a game. The purpose of a game is to have fun. AL shouldn't be half the source of your white hairs.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post: